Saturday, December 31, 2011

Why do these guys tease me for being a virgin? Also, they're British?

I'm 16, and when I went to Britain and hung out with these 3 guys, (I've been talking to them for a long time, but it was my first time meeting them in person, ages 16-17) they treated me differently than the way guys did back in the US (where I live.) I guess it's because of the area they all grew up in, but most teens there our age already had , smoked at some point, and drink. So, when they found out I was still a virgin, it seemed to totally change their view of me, and it was as if I became some sort of target for teasing. They began making countless jokes and got more 'touchy,' (excessive hugging, a little bit of , smacking my ***, etc.) And I mean, I'm not some prude who rejects any little sort of ual actions, but I don't know.. it became a bit too much. So, why do they like to tease me so much about being a virgin? I've had a little bit of friendly teasing at home, but not to this extent. I just don't get it. A guy's opinion on this is preferable, but anyone is welcome to answer - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment