Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How to burn pictures on a CD with Vista?

Go to the start on and select the "Windows DVD Maker", when it opens click the on at the bottom right that says choose photos and videos. Then look at the top left corner and click the on that says "add items" and select photos, but there is a limited amount of space you might have to use more than 2 dvds not cds. Then customize the menu and you are done. Believe me it works I just did it the other day.By the way, the CD might just have opened a folder that you put it in , but it did not go directly onto the CD. Also with all of those pictures downloading might take more then 3 hours because I only had 1 video and 1 picture and it took over 2 hours.I hope that I helped I apologize if I did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment