Saturday, January 7, 2012

Adventures of Alfa Mel the MeatMan & his wife episode-1.....wanna hear?

So I'm having with my 2 girlfriends in my backyard. Don't give a d-mn who saw it either. Anyways, I hear my wife pulling up in our truck, so I told my 2 girlfriends to jump over the fence and rum away. They refused, but when I told them that my wife can chug two 40oz's of malt-liquor they happily agreed to leave. Problem was that my hound dog had chewed up all our clothes and spread them all over the yard giving us inadaquite time to put our clothes on. Oh boy, so my wife's animal instincts led her to the 3 of us. All naked. I could have sworn my wife made the sound of a tick-off grizzly bear(she looks like one too). My wife charged at all 3 of us with incredible speed, almost unnatural speed. Gosh, it was frightening. Well the love that my 2 girlfriends had for me disappeared and they decided to dodge her attack and leave me for broke. Which they did by randomly grabbing clothes and jumping the fence and evading to safety. I appeared on 'When Animals Attack' the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment