Saturday, January 7, 2012

I hate to say this but i have a boy problem...?

I'm friends with this guy and lately he's been really touchy feely. He jokes ually with me and he's been really nice. I think he likes me and is afraid to say anything because he knows that I had a crush on him and his friends will make fun of him. I don't know if I really really like him, but I definitely like being friends. But he's afraid to be caught alone with me, for example we were going to get lunch and he was all "babe we're not dating" oh yeah and that's another thing he keeps on saying babe. I just hate being so confused! Does he like me, any tips to kind of coax it out of him. To make him go a little crazy without letting the other guys notice? I hope you guys have some cunning answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment