Monday, January 9, 2012

Does anybody have any advice for woman with adult ADD?

I have adult ADD, I was diagnosed as a child, however I just started treating it recently. I have such a hard time....because I always feel so confused....I know I am smart and when I can concentrate...I do very well. However, there are times I can't concentrate on anything....and it feels like everything is always jumbled....I always feel like I have a million things to do and I am bouncing from thing to thing.....all day...Instead of sticking out one task at a time. I have started taking adderall and it has helped with keeping me a bit calmer and not so impulsive....especially when saying things....because I used to just blurt things out. I still have problems with interrupting sometimes but I am getting better...I guess I am just asking for some advice on what I can do to make things a little less confusing in my daily life? Please serious answers only

No comments:

Post a Comment