Friday, January 6, 2012

City has confusing intersection, what can I do?

I was almost hit on my drivers side, by a city school bus yesterday. This is the deal, the light turned green, there are two lanes. The one that is on my right is to turn right. The left lane goes straight and turns left. The school bus driver thought that i was turning left because usually the straight lane is on the right. Anyways, the bus driver started to turn left thinking i was turning left in the opposite direction. I indeed went straight. I had to swerve, to avoid a side impact by a bus, it was an inch from hitting me on my side. It would have been the bus drivers fault though, I understand how confusing it was. How can I go ahead with having these lanes corrected, or something implemented there?

No comments:

Post a Comment