Tuesday, January 3, 2012

All my friends are prettier than me?

I'm gonna give my friends alias's for now so lets call em Melanie, Shay, and Leila. they r my bffl's 4 life =) but they are WAY more pretty than meh. im 13 and i always feel ugly round them. Melanie has dark-ish red hair and green eyes. Shay has beautiful hazel eys that change colors (like what she's wearing changes it from gold to green and light brown) with medium brown- dark brown hair with natural golden streaks. Melanie and Shay both KNOW they're beautiful and cant help but expressing themselves at least once a day with "i <3 my green eyes" or "im never gonna get colored contacts" or "im never gonna dye mah hair". but who could blame em? they always get compliments! Leila has pretty blond hair but her eyes are startling. Grey with hints of crystal blue in the light. she doesnt brag or anything (SHE's so nice; bffls 4ever!) but still she gets many compliments while im stuck with none. worse; i have gless which is worse =( i look better without em. dark brown hair that lightens down at the bottom with few gold streaks (but this looks lik noting next to Shay...). uhhh...and my real dark brown eyes. they just look darker cuz of the outer ring though:'(. i feel really insecure bout myself...all my friends are prettier than me...not just my bffls, everyone. help?

No comments:

Post a Comment