Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lower Right Abdomen pain?

I had the lap band surgery on September 24th. Everything is going great with that no problems!! I am however, experiencing lower right abdomen pain ONLY when I walk or stand… When I sit I am fine – the pain goes away. I do not have a right ovary or tube (they were removed in early 2004) I am sure I have some scar tissue there, but this pain just started yesterday. I know this sounds bad, but I really don’t want to call a Dr. (I have health ins) But because it is on the right side I am afraid they will say appendicitis and send me to the hospital (I have two kids, a husband, a full time job and full time college load) I cant really don’t have time for a boat load of tests and panic to say, its not appendicitis… I have NO fever, I don’t feel sick to my stomach or anything – just pain…. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment