Monday, January 2, 2012

Am I a subconscious lier?

I graduated high school mid term DEC. 2007 my senior year. I told my parents that i was gonna get a job but I wasn't ready to work full time. I got into some trouble in Aug 2008 so i just stayed at home till the rest of the year. Then I started to hang out with my neighbors next door in january of this year and they convinced me to go to college with them. The problem was I just wanted to play sports there and I had no interest in any of the Majors out there. I told everyone this before i took my ACT in June. After going to the Freshman orientation i decided that this wasn't what I wanted to go "Educational wise" and i was listening to what my friends wanted me to do and not what i wanted to do. So I decided not to go. So after that i tried to get a job at a place as a janitor and the position was already taken. So my dads boss said he was interested in letting me work for him. So this made me think i had a guaranteed job so i told my friends that i was getting a job soon. But I found out yesterday he hired a buch of other guys and there full now. Now my friends and there mom probably think I'm a big lier. And i honestly don't know what to do or think...

No comments:

Post a Comment