Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm still afraid to ask my mom? (Girls only)?

Ok, I got my period like 2 weeks ago or so, and somehow my mom found out. Lol, I wasnt planning on telling her...I'm REALLY too afriad. I dont know why. I'm just SO too embarressed to ask her! It took me like 2 weeks to build up the courage to ask my mom for a bra! She was like fine with it, though. She handed tampons I ask my sister to ask her for (It took me a while to build up the courage to ask my SISTER TOO!) Anyway, when she handed them to me I was MORTIFIED. And she just giggled and said, "Mama know stuff!" I was so embarressed I almost threw up in the bathroom. Anyway, I wanna ask her for smaller pads too. (She buys those super duper extra huge as Rosie O'Donnell pads. There like wearing diapers! I just dont wanna get in any convosation like that because my older sister make it seem disgusting. She's just like so open with it and makes it seem horrible. She talks about it in front of my brother! EWW!! She makes it see like bad and all, but I really like it, it makes me feel goo

No comments:

Post a Comment