Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Doesn't any one respect their vows anymore?

I am a military wife stationed in Hawaii. My next door neighbor's husband is currently deployed to Iraq. I have reason to believe that she is being unfaithful. I know it is none of my business, but it just enrages me!!! I mean your husband is putting his life on the line and going through a hard time as well, but God forbid you tuff it out and deal with lonelyness. She has this same guy MILITARY at that come over all the time and sometimes stays the night. They dont even try to hide it, he comes and goes in plain daylight right in the front door parks right behind her car! If your going to do that why not get a divorce? Oh but then you would miss out on all of your husband's benifits huh, insurance, housing, pay, not to mention if he were to die in Iraq all of his life insurance money. . . So I guess we don't want to make things hard on you huh princess?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment