Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What should I do about my child support case????I'm in ga. he is in fl....?

I live in ga and the non-custodial parent lives in Orlando..I have been persuing a case through my state enforcement agency for 6yrs now.We completed a paternity test in march of 03(that stated he is the father)but it is now 5 yrs later and the local office in running me in cricles and I still have no order for support. Last week when i called they stated i have to do another Paternity test because supposedly the judge in florida is requesting a new one???((I have copies of all the original results and paperwork)).I dont understand what is going on. Its been 6 yrs!!I gave them his ssn,his birthdate,his phone number abd where he works!!!!I could understand it taking a while but 6ys is ridiculous to me..they always give me the run around when i call!! Im at the point now where i want to seek another way at collecting..possibly with an attorny..I just got off the phone with a local one who said he cant help me because the father lives in fl..what should i do??:(

No comments:

Post a Comment